- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Heating Repair & Maintenance
- Ductless Systems
- Garage Heaters
- Radiant Heating Systems
- Zone Control Systems
- Carrier Products
- Lennox Products
Indoor Air Quality
Nicor Gas Rebates
Our team offers 24/7 heating & air conditioning services
Quick, Reliable Service
Friendly, Experienced Professionals
All Purpose Repair Services
Peoples Gas / North Shore Gas Rebates
|Natural Gas Boiler||Rebate|
|Boiler + Integrated Domestic Hot Water Two–in–One Unit||$600|
|Hot Water Boiler 88% AFUE or greater||$450|
|Steam Boiler 82.5% AFUE or greater||$150|
|Natural Gas Furnace||Rebate|
|95% AFUE or greater||$200|
|Natural Gas Water Heater||Rebate|
|Tankless Water Heater EF 0.82 or greater||$150|
|Indirect Water Heater 88% AFUE or greater||$150|
|Programmable and Smart Thermostats||Rebate|
|Programmable and Smart Thermostats installed at the time of a new furnace installation do not qualify. There are three ways to get a discount on a smart thermostat.||$20|
Heating and Cooling Rebates
Upgrade your heating and cooling systems and boost your energy efficiency with these home improvements and save with ComEd rebates:
|Equipment||Type||Maximum Rebate Amount|
|Central Air Conditioner||≥ 16 SEER||$400|
|≥ 14.5 SEER||$300|
|Ductless Mini–Split Heat Pump||≥ 17 SEER and ≥ 9.5 HSPF supplementing anelectric resistance heating system||$500|
|≥ 17 SEER and ≥ 9.5 HSPF supplementing anair source heat pump||$300|
|Furnace Blower Motor (ECM)||Factory–installed||$50|
|Upgraded fan in an existing furnace or air handler||$75|
|Geothermal (ground source) Heat Pump*||Must be installed by an approved contractor.||up to $6,000 per home|
SEER = Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio
HSPF = Heating Seasonal Performance Factor
*For geothermal heat pump installations January 1, 2016 through May 31, 2016, contact an approved geothermal contractor for rebate requirements and application process. Call 855–433–2700 for more details.
To apply for rebates on the equipment listed above (with the exception of Geothermal Heat Pumps), follow these steps:
- Work with a contractor to select and install qualified home heating, cooling or water heating equipment. Find a contractor familiar with ComEd rebates.
- Complete the ComEd Online Heating and Cooling Rebates Application
- Upload or attach the necessary supporting paperwork, including AHRI number (pdf) if applying for a central air conditioner or heat pump rebate.
Can’t install the central air conditioning outdoor unit during winter? Please see the Heating and Cooling Rebates FAQs for more information.
Apply Online or Check Rebate Status
It’s quick and easy: Get Started For assistance, call 855–433–2700 or refer to these Frequently Asked Questions (pdf).
Smart Thermostat Rebates
Start managing your home’s heating and cooling costs with a smart thermostat. Using advanced technology, a smart thermostat conveniently controls and monitors your energy use, optimizes comfort and reduces energy costs in your home. The remote capabilities and intuitive interface make the smart thermostat simple to use, saving energy and money whether you’re home or away.
ComEd is offering rebates on select products. Rebate amounts vary depending on dates and method of installation as described below:
|Method of Installation||Qualifying Products / Eligible Dates||Rebate Amount|
|Self–Installed Smart Thermostat||Rebate is limited to these two products: ecobee3 and Nest Learning Thermostat. (Smart thermostat must be purchased, installed and registered with the manufacturer October 5, 2015 through May 31, 2016.)||$100|
|Contractor–Installed Smart Thermostat||"Rebate is limited to these three products: ecobee3, Honeywell Lyric and Nest Learning Thermostat. (Smart thermostat must be purchased, installed by a professional contractor and registered with the manufacturer October 5, 2015 through May 31, 2016.)||$125|
For smart thermostat rebates, follow these steps to apply for your rebate:
- Self–Installed smart thermostat – Learn more about theself–installed smart thermostat rebate requirements.Apply online or download a printable copy (pdf) and submit by email or by mail for your rebate. Include your product’s serial number and a copy of your purchase receipt with your application.
- Contractor–installed smart thermostat – Learn more about the contractor–installed smart thermostat rebate requirements. Apply online or download a printable copy (pdf) and submit by email or mail for your rebate. Include your product’s serial number and a copy of your installation invoice and purchase receipt with your application.
Recycle old thermostats by dropping them off at participating hardware stores and receive a $5 coupon to be used at that store.