Indoor Air Quality
Commercial Indoor Air Quality in Chicago, IL
As local business owners, we know how important it is for you to ensure the people who use your property are comfortable and healthy. Poor air quality reduces overall health and wellness. It can lead to some complaints, but more importantly, customers, clients, tenants, and/or employees may get sick or suffer from allergies and perhaps asthma symptoms.
When your air quality is suffering, you may need a supplementary system within your HVAC system to help get the issue under control. Many of the allergens and pollutants in your air are no match for the indoor air quality systems that we install. We install and service air purifiers, air filtration systems, ventilation systems, and humidifiers. We can help you balance your air and make your building a better place to be. Call Elm Heating & Cooling, Inc. to schedule indoor air quality services in Chicago, IL. We’ve been keeping Chicagoland comfortable since 1953!
Our team offers 24/7 heating & air conditioning services
Quick, Reliable Service
Friendly, Experienced Professionals
All Purpose Repair Services
Our Indoor Air Quality Systems
These are just a few of the systems we supply to businesses throughout Chicago.
- Air Filtration Systems
- trap small particles within a media filter, which you may need to clean or replace every few months.
- Air Purifiers
- use ionization to give particles in the air an electrical charge. Once they pass through the air purifier system, they are attracted to a metal plate of the opposite charge, and you’ll need to clean this off from time to time.
- make the building a more comfortable place to be in the winter, when the air is dry and so is your skin.
Our Duct Services
The quality of your indoor air can also be affected by the state of the air ducts. In a large commercial building, there could be a number of air leaks that stop air from moving into your home. Air leaks can make temperatures around the building unbalanced and lead to drafts or hot spots. They may also allow contaminants to enter the workplace through the ducts.
We provide the following services that can help to keep your ducts in better condition and improve your air quality:
- Duct Cleaning
- to rid your ducts of excessive dust buildup and help keep allergens out of the air.
- Duct Testing
- to find out whether there is a high amount of air leaking from your ducts.
- Duct Repair and Replacement
- to seal up holes, make the property more comfortable, and keep the AC and heating equipment running efficiently.
In addition, any sheet metal we use for your ducts is custom–designed just for your property in our sheet metal shop.
Call Us for Commercial Indoor Air Quality Services
If you need commercial indoor air quality services in Chicago or a surrounding area, call someone who cares about the wellbeing of the people on your property. Elm Heating & Cooling, Inc. is in the business of HVAC, but we’re also in the business of making people more comfortable and helping them to live a healthy lifestyle. We want the buildings in our community to be safe spaces where the air is clean and people are comfortable shopping, working, or conducting business transactions. Call us to learn more about our air quality services and to schedule commercial service with someone you can trust.