- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Heating Repair & Maintenance
- Ductless Systems
- Garage Heaters
- Heat Pumps
- Radiant Heating Systems
- Zone Control Systems
- Carrier Products
- Lennox Products
Indoor Air Quality
Boiler Tune–Up & Maintenance Services in Chicago, IL
The best way to keep your boiler system up and running as efficiently as possible for as long as possible is by having our technicians check it on a regular basis during your boiler tune-up service appointment. Our engineers have expertise with all types of boiler systems in all types of homes throughout Chicago, IL and beyond. We’ve been keeping Chicagoland comfortable since 1953 and look forward to continuing to do so.
When you give our team a call for your boiler tune-up, no matter what type of system you’re utilizing, we will thoroughly inspect the boiler, provide necessary adjustments or replacement work, and make recommendations for repairs to get you through the winter weather. An investment in annual boiler maintenance should be a no-brainer when it comes to keeping your home and family warm, comfortable, and healthy each winter. Call us today to schedule boiler tune-up service in Chicago, IL and the surrounding area.
Why Elm for Your Boiler Tune-Up & Maintenance Services?
When you need reliability, Elm is the trusted choice. We send engineers who have experience with all types of boiler systems in all types of homes in the Chicago area. When you're in need of boiler tune-up and maintenance services, give us a call or fill out our quick and easy form to schedule service in Chicago, IL and the surrounding area.
- We use the latest technology to streamline your boiler's efficiency
- Since 1953, Elm has fostered a reputation for providing quality workmanship
- We are fully licensed, bonded and insured for your protection
- With 25 technicians, your serive will be of high quality and efficiency
Our team offers 24/7 heating & air conditioning services
Quick, Reliable Service
Friendly, Experienced Professionals
All Purpose Repair Services
Can Boiler Maintenance Help Save You Money?
In short, yes. A boiler is a terrific choice for heating your Chicago, IL home as it won’t suffer the same level of wear and tear that other heating systems due. This is due to the fact that it has fewer mechanical parts. But it also has one thing that other heating systems do not, that can contribute to problems: the presence of water and metal together.
Without expert attention each year, this can cause corrosion. Once it’s reached that point, you’ll have to replace the boiler a lot sooner than you would have had to otherwise. This costs you unnecessary money and inconvenience, particularly in the dead of winter. Boiler maintenance also helps you save money by:
- Extending the Life of Your System: Annual maintenance gives years more of service life to your boiler.
- Fewer Repair Problems: While no boiler is immune to problems, getting ahead of them with maintenance helps you avoid bigger emergencies later on.
- More Energy Efficiency: Our maintenance program ensures that your boiler will continue to work as efficiently as it should for as long as it should.
Chicago Boiler Service from a Team You Can Trust
During our comprehensive 20–point boiler service, our engineers will provide a comprehensive inspection and cleaning for your boiler system, in addition to checking for small repair needs that can turn into bigger problems later. Call us today to get more information about our maintenance program and how it can help you save money not only on your energy bills, but also on parts and labor from our company. Ensure that your boiler continues to work at its peak efficiency and performance by hiring our staff to:
- Check and adjust thermostat
- Check and adjust all safety controls
- Vacuum clean burners and controls
- Check and adjust pilot assembly
- Check thermocouple or flame sensor
- Adjust burner for efficiency
- Check for gas leaks
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check and oil pumps
- Check water pressure
- Check flue pipe and clean
- Check and drain expansion tank (if applicable)
- Adjust pressure regulator
- Check water feeder
- Inspect combustion chamber
- Check and Adjust limit control
- Check Total Performance
- If a zoned system, ensure zones are open
- Make any recommendations
- Run through cycle
Call us today to schedule boiler tune–up service in Chicago, IL and the surrounding area.