Indoor Air Quality
Chicago, IL Furnace Repair Service
Whether your Chicago, IL furnace isn’t working in the way you think it should or if it breaks down entirely, you require an experienced professional to safely get it working again. You rely on your home’s furnace you keep your household warm and comfortable during the often-bitterly cold Chicago winters, and at Elm Heating & Cooling, Inc., we understand that need. We’ve been keeping Chicagoland comfortable since 1953 and will continue to do so for the years to come.
Furnace repair services are only as good as the team that provides them. No matter whether you have a gas or electric furnace, you need professionals who have the proper licensing, training, and expertise to get the job done, and get it done correctly. The last thing you want is to have to call a service professional just a couple months later for the same repair or another repair that was missed. We provide 24/7 service for your convenience, so give us a call today to schedule furnace repair service in Chicago, IL and the surrounding area.
We repair all types of residential and commercial Furnaces in Chicago, IL
- Forced air gas furnaces
- Electric Furnaces
- Garage Heaters
- Hot Water Boilers
- Space / Wall Heaters
Our team offers 24/7 heating & air conditioning services
Quick, Reliable Service
Friendly, Experienced Professionals
All Purpose Repair Services
Is It Time for Furnace Repair?
Safety and reliability are key to solid furnace repairs. As mentioned above, you want a team with the experience to handle this kind of job effectively and efficiently. We will be there for you when you need us for whatever your furnace repair needs are and whenever your needs are, as we provide emergency repairs day or night. So make us your first call! But how do you know if repairs are necessary?
- You Aren’t Getting Any Heat/Enough Heat: If your furnace isn’t keeping your Chicago, IL home warm, or you are discovering cold spots, then you may be experiencing problems from a faulty thermostat, a clogged air filter, a broken or bent fan motor, or even something more serious than this. No matter the cause, repairs are imminent.
- Loud Noises: Have you noticed your furnace making a squealing or rattling noise? This type of issue can signal a loose component or damaged part, or even debris that has somehow made it inside the system. Squealing or hissing can also indicate a leak, which is particularly dangerous if you have a gas furnace.
- Clogged Air Filter: While not as detrimental as the above mentioned furnace problems, a clogged air filter can restrict airflow, rendering your furnace ineffective and inefficient. Be sure to change your air filter every 1–3 months, as needed.
We Service Gas and Electric Furnaces in Chicago, IL
No matter what type of furnace you have, you want to trust only professionals to handle repairs. Letting an amateur handyman conduct furnace repairs can result in more harm than good. Trying to manage it yourself can be dangerous. This is particularly true if you have a gas furnace. Our team is specially trained to handle furnaces of both kinds, and gas furnaces have special considerations that we must make.
Another thing you want to keep in mind is that no matter the type, if your furnace is too big or too small for your home, it can run into problems more often than a correctly sized system, necessitating repairs a lot more often than it should have to. In addition to superior installation upfront, call us today to schedule furnace repair service in Chicago, IL and the surrounding area.
Why Choose Us For Your Furnace Repair Needs?
We listen, diagnose your furnace problem and present repair options
- All of our technicians are NATE certified and meet the highest standards in the industry
- 24–hour emergency services
- Guaranteed upfront pricing
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction
- A large inventory of furnace repair parts so your job can be completed on the first visit
Contact us today to schedule fast furnace repair in the Chicago area.